September 15, 2010

My Latest Creation!

 My crocheting has come a long way.  When I took my blogging break a few weeks ago, this was one of the projects that I needed to complete.  It's a Baptismal Gown for my Goddaughter!

It came out so precious!  It was also a little bigger than I wanted it to be.  The pattern was for a newborn and the dress was being made for a much older child.  So, I experimented.  It turned out just a little too big for her, but she still looked cute as could be in it.  How many little girls can say their Baptismal Gown was made just for them.  I even customized it with my own little touches.

Here are a few pictures I took to show everyone!



Here is a close up of the front!


This is a close up of the back.  The flower buttons where part of my special touche!  I crouched them just for this dress.


So, what's next you may ask.  Well, I am working on some bonnets and booties now.  After that I'm not sure.  Any suggestions? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment