August 31, 2011

Happy Birhtday Will!!!!




Today My little baby boy turns 5 and Mommy is a basket case!


I think I have already hit every emotion possible.  I have been happy and laughing, sad and crying, been nervous about how much he will need me (or not need me) this year, I have even complained and wined. 

Now I am waiting for snack time at school.  I get to bring cup cakes to him and all his class mates!  This is one of the school activities I have been looking forward to!



Here are the cup cakes I made.  I'm not the caftyest person, or the most inventive, but this is a picture of the cup cakes I made for his class.  He is over the moon with them, so I guess that means I did a good job. LOL!

Next week I will have pictures and details from his party Saturday!  Wish me luck!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment