Welcome to another Meet Me On Monday! As always it is hosted by Java over at Never Growing old. Thanks Java, for all the great questions you come up with.
Today's questions are:
1. What do you put on your hot dog? I like chili, cheese, relish, and mustard on my hot dog. Mmmmmmm! I have only had one hot dog from a road side vendor years ago in New Orleans. He had all kinds of toppings. I would love to have that experience again and choose something new to try!
2. Do you play Sudoku? No. I don't really even know what Sudoku is! I do like to play a few card games and children's monopoly. Yes, the children's version. It doesn't take as long and is just as much fun! (I have a short attention span.) I also like to play Zuma and bejeweled on facebook.
3. What is your favorite vegetable? Since I consider tomatoes as vegetables that is my favorite. If you put the tomato in the fruit category then I would have to say corn, carrots, and peas. I like them mixed.
4. Do you color your hair? No. My hair is red, and will not take color if I wanted it too. I once tried to highlight it. They had me under the drier for 2 hours.......and nothing. It just won't take. I got it to take a little in the front when I was young. I had foil in my hair for hours. The color did take finally, but it was not the color it was suppose to be. I put in a white blond color. It turned into a honey blond.
5. What is your favorite brand of clothing? I don't have a favorite brand. I where what ever I can find that fits and is cheep. I always buy for myself last, and by then there is very little money left. I feel really bad if I buy a shirt that is over $10.00. If you know me, you know I were the same clothes all the time. I don't have much to choose from. With a 4 year old that is growing like a weed, I have been putting all my cash into his wardrobe.
Thanks for stopping buy to find out more about me. Please feel free to let me know your answers here or leave me your link, so I can go check them out myself!
CVS: Suave Gold Hair Care As Low As $1.17!
1 hour ago