Meet Me On Mondays is another way for everyone to get to know who I am just a little better. It is hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. I would love to here your answers to these questions here in my comment section or over at your own blog. Just link up and share who you are with all of us!
Today's questions are:
1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I'm not a resolution kind of girl. I don't think I should make a resolution just because it's the new year. I make resolutions when I find something in my life needs to change. I believe a New Year's resolution is something you make because everyone expects you to, but you kind of know you won't keep it. I did just recently decide to "try" not compair myself to others and not to "try" to be the perfect person I think people are expecting me to be. We shall see how that turns out. The second one will be the hardest for me!
2. What food item are you craving right now? That's funny, because I am sitting here eating nacho cheese with crackers (its one of those prepackaged deals I got for Will) and drinking a Dr. Pepper (which I am addicted to, so always crave).
3. When is your birthday? March 31st!
4. What were you doing an hour ago? Cleaning out my laundry room. I took my Christmas decorations down today and was trying to organize and store my totes which hold it all. I store it all in the laundry room, so had to clean it up and make room for the extra tote I added this year. (That's what happens whey you add to your Christmas decor.)
5. Last thing you cooked? Since I am doing writing this post on Sunday night to post for Monday morning (something I hardly ever do), the last thing I cooked was dinner. I fried some chicken which Will and I at as is, and Hubby added his favorite buffalo sauce to his. So healthy I know!
Seeds of Change Rice Product at Walmart
59 minutes ago