Meet Me On Mondays is a great way to get to know me as well as so many others. Feel free to leave your answers to these questions in the comment section or to hop on over and link up with Java who is hosting at Never Growing Old.
Today's questions are:
1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone? Well now, I like ice cream so much, I will eat it right out of the carton. I like it in a sugar cone, but then I feel like I didn't get enough stuffed in the cone. So when I'm at home, I just fill up a bowl.
2. Do you read the newspaper daily? No. I am not big on the paper unless it has coupons in it. I do read the local Tuesday paper from front to back, but it is only two pages. I mostly look for local garage sales and for some reason I love the miscellaneous section. Look at this dress made of newspapers. Who would have thought!
3. Marinara or meat sauce? Well, that all depends on what you are putting it on. I love meat sauce the most though.
4. Last time you cried? Ha! Ha! I am a very emotional person. I cry over a book I'm reading lots of times. I cry over a sad song. I laugh so hard, I often cry. I cry for anything. I have an overabundance of tears, so have to let them out often. LOL! So, the last time I cried was most likely a few days ago.
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying? I really think "cool beans" is annoying! Very few people around here still say it, but really......why? It's not cool!
Disney Infinity Marvel Super Heroes
40 minutes ago