January 5, 2011
Thankful Thursday this month is hosted by Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. Head on over and link up, and share what you are thankful for today!
Lynn made her post this week about fresh beginnings or fresh starts. I think I will join her today. As I think of all the things that happened in 2010 that I am thankful for, the list gets longer and longer. So, to make this post shorter and save you some time, I will only list a few here.
1. My Hubby was found to have high blood pressure and is now on meds that seem to help a lot. I am so thankful this was found when it was. If not, no telling what could have happened. I don't even want to think about loosing my soul mate so soon in life. Now we know about his high blood pressure and are changing how we live.
2. We had no visits to the Hospital this year. We are healthy and doing well.
3. Our family is growing! We have more babies to love and old friends back in our lives. Some old friends we haven't seen in a long time have come to visit us in 2010!
4. God has blessed us with another year of watching our son grow up bigger, healthier, and older. I can only hope He gives us many more!
5. We still have electricity, water, food, and a house to live in. Our credit cards took a hard hit this year, but we still made it through! Best of all, Hubby has a good job. So many others don't have some or any of these things. I know we are truly blessed!
6. I have become closer to God than I have ever been. I have even heard His calling and now teach Children's Church! I have a lot more understanding and love than I have ever had, and can't wait to become the Woman God wants me to be. I am on the right track and want to say thank you to all of you who have helped me along the way! You may not have even realized it, but my bloggy friends have helped a lot!
I pray that 2011 will bring more great things! For now I will be taking it one day at a time, and trying my best. I can't wait to see what this year will be like. That may mean I will be one year older this year, but it also means I will have one more year to enjoy life and all that it brings with it!