The host for Fill-In-Friday is Hilary from Feeling Beachie and this weeks co-host is Jen from Makobi Scribe.
This week’s statements:
1. If I don’t _____ in the morning, my day feels off
2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they usually comment on _____
3. Every time I see the movie, ______, I cry.
4. My feet feel best when ______
1. If I don’t put on my contacts in the morning, my day feels off. I can't stand to wear my glasses all day. They aren't as good as my contacts and sometimes make me feel bad.
2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they usually comment on my counter. I have a glass counter that I bought from a gift shop that went out of business. We cut it to fit it where I wanted it and put family pictures on the glass shelves inside one end and all our wedding mementos on the shelves at the other end. It is very nice.
(Sorry! It's a little cluttered!)
3. Every time I see the movie, well I don't really watch movies that much but when I read a good book , I cry. I do cry for commercials though. I am an emotional person!
4. My feet feel best when my toes are painted and I have on flip flops!