Fill-In-Friday is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Her Co-Host this week is Kipp from Kipp's Version.
This week’s statements:
1. My favorite kitchen secret is___________
2. _____is my favorite flavor of ice cream
3. My favorite pair of ______ finally wore out.
4. If I could just have one more ______.
1. My favorite kitchen secret is to pre-package all my food myself. I buy in bulk and re-package it. I may buy 5 lbs of ground meat and put them in quart bags holding one pound each. I do this with all the meat I buy. I cut up onions and other vegetables I know I will use this week and freeze them too. When I need them it is much faster to grab the bag of frozen pre-cut ones than to take the time of cutting them right then.
2. Chocolate is my favorite flavor of ice cream! I love any kind of ice cream that has chocolate in it!
3. My favorite pair of flip flops finally wore out. I have a thing about my feet being dirty, so I have inside and outside shoes. Inside I wear a soft pair of flip flops. I wore them all year last year and this year I had to replace them. New ones are ok, but they just aren't the same as a broke in pair!
4. If I could just have one more metabolism. Boy wouldn't that be great! I wouldn't have to worry about my weight. I only need one more! Skinny here I come!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog has been created to save my self from all the crazy voices in my head. The ones that say "Did you do that right?" "Should you have given him that third piece of candy?" and the loudest one of all "Are you raising him to be a good person or a spoiled man?" You can finde out about all my crazy problems being a mom to my one and only little boy.