April 8, 2011
Fill-In-Friday is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Her Co-Host this week is Kipp from Kipp's Version.
This week’s statements:
1. My favorite kitchen secret is___________
2. _____is my favorite flavor of ice cream
3. My favorite pair of ______ finally wore out.
4. If I could just have one more ______.
1. My favorite kitchen secret is to pre-package all my food myself. I buy in bulk and re-package it. I may buy 5 lbs of ground meat and put them in quart bags holding one pound each. I do this with all the meat I buy. I cut up onions and other vegetables I know I will use this week and freeze them too. When I need them it is much faster to grab the bag of frozen pre-cut ones than to take the time of cutting them right then.
2. Chocolate is my favorite flavor of ice cream! I love any kind of ice cream that has chocolate in it!
3. My favorite pair of flip flops finally wore out. I have a thing about my feet being dirty, so I have inside and outside shoes. Inside I wear a soft pair of flip flops. I wore them all year last year and this year I had to replace them. New ones are ok, but they just aren't the same as a broke in pair!
4. If I could just have one more metabolism. Boy wouldn't that be great! I wouldn't have to worry about my weight. I only need one more! Skinny here I come!!!