June 18, 2010

Friday Funnies!

Ok I am going to make you laugh one day! I just don't know exactly when that day will come. So for now I have this for you! It's the JK Wedding Entrance Dance.










They made such a hit on YouTub that the Today's Show even had them on!


Just in case the clip didn't load for you, you can see it Here. I know I suck at this kind of stuff, but oh well. I'll get it right one day!



So if you really want to see some funny stuff visit Kim at the
Homesteader's Heart!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is my favorite wedding video. It just makes me happy.
    Thanks for linking up today.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!!! Thanks for sharing and passing on some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Wish I'd thought of that at my wedding, LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete