July 16, 2010

Friday



Well, what can I say? It's Friday once again and I don't have anything funny to share. I have been sick with my allergies and sinuses the last few days and that is not fun! Will has been doing some fun things though.



Wednesday was his last day of the Summer Reading Program at the local library. They had a party with some carnival like games. He got to pick a duck and toss balls into some cones to knock them off the table. He also got to play ring toss. He did well at all the games he tried. They gave the children candy when they won. He ended up with a good amount of candy in my library bag. After the games where over everyone got cake and punch. It was a good ending to a great summer program. Our library had the most participation and the most books read in our parish.






Yesterday Will got to visit with some of his cousins we don't see that often. He had fun at their house and didn't want to leave. I had to assure him he would see them for his birthday, if not before. He always has fun with them because there are 4 of them and one of him. He always has someone to play with!



Tonight Will and I will be going on a sleep over at his MeeMaw's house. He is excited over this! Maybe next time it will be just Will sleeping over. Miracles do happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment