August 9, 2010

Garden Magic!

My garden is growing so fast, it's like magic!  I planted some cucumbers a few weeks back and all of a sudden there they were!  Big fat cucumbers!  I totally missed when they started.  Hubby noticed them and asked me why I didn't start picking some.  I ran to see and sure enough, there they where!  I got about 17 out of it that day and found a ton more just starting!



I also picked about 35 tomatoes that day.  (I forgot to take a picture of those.)

Will planted a mini watermelon a while back and we just picked it.  I have never seen a watermelon so small.  It was so cute and just as good as a big one. 




For the last few days I have been working hard getting the garden ready to plant some fall vegetables.  I am hopefully going to plant today.  I still have some work that I need to do first, but I plan on planting some pumpkin, more zucchini, and some carrots.  I'm a little nervous about the pumpkin and carrots!  I started some of the pumpkin seeds in cups last month.  Only two cups took.  I hope they transfer nicely.


This is a picture of the sky just to show how beautiful the day was !


0 comments:

Post a Comment