I have been given this great new award!!! It's an award I have never seen until Simone from Sporty Mama Says: A Mom's Survival Guide to Life (...and more) gave it to me! I must say that this is a very nice award too!!!!
There is nothing like a good award to make a girl feel like someone just gave her a good virtual margarita! (I haven't had a good margarita since I found out I was pregnant with Will! He will be 4 in a few weeks!)
So, there are rules! Every award comes with them and as usual, I don't follow them. But, I will list them for you!
Rule # 1. Thank the person who gave you the award!
1. I have just tried to cut my own hair. I did pretty good if I do say so myself, but a few others didn't think so and made me feel like I needed to get it "fixed". So, I did. The women who "fixed" it for me thinned it out. That's something I would never be able to do myself. That was worth getting it "fixed"!
2. I have on some Wet n Wild, Wild Shine nail polish on my toes right now. The only bad part about it that the bottle doesn't list a name to the color, so I am screwed if I ever try to find this color again.
3. I am a little OCD about cleanliness in my house, but I have a touch of hording in my blood too. The two cross in my brain most days and I run around trying to clean my piles of junk in each corner of my bedroom. Then I try to rationalize why I need all the junk and make my self upset about the entire thing.
4. I crochet and sometimes think I'm better than I am at it. So, I start big projects that I think I can so do, then give myself a headache until I figure it out. I do usually finish the project even though it isn't exactly like the picture. Lol!
5. I have been a stay at home mom and wife since my son was born and LOVE every minute of it. Even though I need a break sometmes and convince myself tomorrow I will put Will in day care and find a job. That only lasts until I get to go to bed. I then get to start all over the next day.
6. I have recently hauled my son through church by his ear. Not the best picture of the new Children's Church Teacher is it?
7. I just started my pilates again and hope to keep it going. I am one of those people that get busy and just end up never getting back to it. I'm trying to keep it up again. Wish me some luck please!!!!
Rule # 3. Share this ward with 15 newly discovered blogs, and let them know about the ward.
And this is where I can never end up following the rules. 15 is a big number and it takes a lot of time to do. So, I will do 3. I know I suck, but it's my blog and I can do what I want. No Simone, you can't take it back! It's too late!!!!!
I pass this great award on to:
1. At The Fence I love a good giveaway blog, and this on has it all. She has great giveaways with a Christan feel. This family friendly blog has me coming back often. I recently came across this blog and love it. As a matter of fact I need to go enter some of the newer giveaways I have been missing because of my computer break.
2. Busy Working Mama This is a blog that has a little of everything. She has great giveaways, information for any Mamma, recipes your kids will actually eat, and some post that are just down right funny. Check out her cat!
3. Joyfully Cooking Are you looking for a good recipe to use up all those garden vegetables you grew this year. Take a look at the Apple Zucchini Granola Bread! Personally I think all the recipes on this blog look soooooooo good. Plus she has pictures! This is making the pilates I'm doing worthless, but I can't help it. I just want to try to make everything. I guess now I need to find a good wight loss blog, but wheres the fun in that.
I hope everyone enjoys this award as much as I do! I'm honored and loving all the attention! Thank you again Simone!
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog has been created to save my self from all the crazy voices in my head. The ones that say "Did you do that right?" "Should you have given him that third piece of candy?" and the loudest one of all "Are you raising him to be a good person or a spoiled man?" You can finde out about all my crazy problems being a mom to my one and only little boy.