June 6, 2011

Back In Business!

Finally my computer is fixed!!!!  (Que the singing angels)  I am now back in business and ready to start blogging again! 

I have missed sooooo much.  I looked in on a few of the bloggs I have been missing and WOW did I miss alot.  Some even have new looks and and all.  I was gone for over 2 months, and have been going mad every second of each day.  I actually broke down one day.  I lay on the floor crying because I didn't know what was wrong with this computer and I didn't have any more money to sink into it, much less buy a new one.

I worried myself sick many times.  I tried to put it all in God's hands, but you all know how easy it is to leave there.  Finally I just had to admit that I couldn't do anything about it, and don't you know that was the moment I felt the calmness come over me.  He was telling me all along to let Him deal with it, and finally I listened.  Sometimes I feel like I do so much asking of Him, and very little is asked of me.  I am so selfish.  I want it all.  I want a happy life with a loving family.  I don't want to struggle and never want to be sick.  I want all the blessings I can get, and so far I have gotten almost all of them.  Yet, I still want more.  Lucky for me, He understands!

The time I was out of the Internet world has been great, now that I look back on it.  I got to do so much more with out thinking about what I was going to post later on.  I got caught up on my crocheting (pictures will be up soon).  I read more books and watched more tv, but the best thing was that we had more family time. 

The down side was that I was not able to pull up info when I needed it, and I had to use public computers to check all my accounts.  I also missed all my bloggy buddies.  Being a stay at home mom is hard when you don't get even a quick computer break to talk to someone who isn't 4 years old. 

All in all, I needed this little break.  I have a renewed sense of what I want my blog to be like and what I want from my blog.  I feel like I was getting away from my original material that described my life and was going down the road of "Mommy Blogger".  I don't want to be seen that way.  I don't want to be labeled a "Mommy Blogger".  There isn't anything wrong with being a "Mommy Blogger", but there are just so many of them.  All I want to be me.  I want to be a blogger who describes her lifestyle and culture with her family by her side.  I want to share my feelings as a person other than Will's Mom.  That's who I am.  I am a person with many different titles, not just Mom.  That's what I want others to see here.  I want people to come back and read my blog because it's interesting.  I will still do a few giveaways and a few reviews, but I will keep them to a minimum.  I want to share my joy over the things going on in my life more.  I love my life and feel blessed beyond belief. 

So, welcome back to my blog
"Saving Moms Sanity"!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    visit me at:

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back up and running!! Thanks for stopping over at my blog!!! Love your explanation of who you are and the whole blog focus thing! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete