June 27, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

 
 
Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  Here are the questions she asked us today!
 
 

1. What is your favorite food?  Pizza!  I love pizza.  I think I could eat it every day.  Add a good cold can of Dr. Pepper to that and I would be in heaven!!! 

2. What color scheme is your bedroom?  My bedroom is a lot of different colors right now.  My walls are brown, curtains are green, and my bed is covered in beautiful blooming flowers.


3. Do you carry a donor card?  I don't know about all states, but in Louisiana if you choose to be a organ donor, they add a little heart to your driver's licence.  I am an organ donor and I have a card that shows I donate blood, but I don't carry it around with me.


4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?  I guess it really depends on what mood I'm in, but I think most of the time my glass is half full!  The Good Lord makes sure of that!!!


5. Vanilla or Chocolate?  What a silly questions.  The obvious answer is chocolate!!!! 











 

0 comments:

Post a Comment