June 20, 2011

Meet Me On Monday





Here are the Monday questions and my answers....

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?  I notice men's height.  I am 5'2" and so someones height is always the first thing I notice.


2. Do you talk to yourself? Ummm......Yes! I talk to myself all the time.  Most of the time it is just in my head, but sometimes I do talk to myself out loud. I also call myself by my middle name when I'm upset with myself.  Crazy, I know!


3. What is your current relationship status?  I am a happily married woman!!!!


4. Do you have a garden?  I do have a garden.  It isn't doing to well with all this heat and lack of rain though.  You can read more about it here.




5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?  I'm not a big fan of licorice and didn't know it had more than one flavor.  I do like twizlers if that counts.





Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  Hop on over and join us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to tell you this, but Twizzlers do NOT count! LOL Just kidding, I'm sure they do. But I've never been a fan. It's RED VINES all the way, for me. And hey, they are FAT FREE, so that's a perk :)

    I love that button: Shhhh! or the voices in my head will have to shout -- that's too funny!

    Saw your link on the Meet Me on Monday blog hop.
    I'm your newest follower :)
    Hope your week's a good one!
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete