March 7, 2011
Welcome to another great Meet Me On Monday! The day when you get to learn a little more about me and see exactly why I am as crazy as I am! We are hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. Hop on over and join us today, so that we can see exactly why you are crazy too!
Today's questions are:
1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? I like potatoes almost any way! I like them in a potatoes soup, mashed potatoes, backed potatoes, and fried potatoes! The only way I can think of that I don't like them is mashed with the skin left on them. To me that seems like you where to lazy to pill them. I hate that!
2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house? Well, since I'm addicted to giveaways, I always seem to be getting something delivered. The last thing I got from my regular mail lady (USPS) was yesterday! It was these beautiful handmade earrings from Older Mommy, Still Yummy!
3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell? Of course I like the smell of anything baked! But, I also love the smell of fresh cut grass. I have learned that they are now bottling this smell and putting it into candles! I can't wait to get my hands on one!!!!
4. Do you smoke? NO! I don't like the way it smells, makes you look, or spending money on anything so bad for you. Now, hubby does smoke, but not inside or close to me. He has tried to kick this bad habit before, and will try again!
5. Are your parents married or divorced? My parents and Hubby's parents are both divorced. Everyone else on my side of the family is still married though. All my Aunts and Uncles are still married and loving it. Both our Grandparent's where married for over 50 years!