March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday



This week I am thankful for so many thing.  This has been a hard week for me.  Lots of things going on and emotions running high.  But, even through all of that I have found things to be thankful for.


Today is my birthday and that is not the best day for me.  For some reason my birthday seems to always become one of the worst days of the year for me.  Everything seems to go wrong.  I have tried many times to skip this day in the year, but it never works.  I have never really had a great birthday that I can remember other than my birthdays as a kid.  I would have a normal kids birthday part.  As I got older It just went down hill somehow.


I am thankful though.  I am thankful that I have my family here with me.  Hubby may be working, but he is home every day.  I don't have to worry about him in another country fighting or over the road working.  I have Will with me, even though he thinks this is the day of the year to be as bad as he can possibly be.  My friends and my family call me to wish me a happy birthday every year, and so I never get forgotten.  My health is still good and my funds may be low, but I still have a house to live in and food on the table.  None of the bill collectors have turned anything off and I even got $20.00 from my father-in-law to go eat out.  (We went to McDonald's.  It was a treat for us. LOL)


I am also thankful for this blog.  It does keep me sane sometimes.  I have a place to go and share my feelings and show what I am doing in my life.  I have blogger friends that I keep up with who keep up with me.  I love giveaways and tend to win a few here and there.  I also love to check out other blogs and get new ideas.  So, thankful is a great feeling for today!  I hope everyone has a great day.


Hop on over to Grace Alone and link up with what you are thankful for.

4 comments:

  1. Amen--isn't it great to have an online support system! Thank you for this reminder to be grateful for the simple things--they're usually the best things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I love thankful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thankful attitude is really inspiring me. I have a tendency to only focus on what's going wrong in my life sometimes, when there are really so many things to be thankful for!
    Have a great birthday!
    (And my little boy also seems to chose my birthday as the day to act up!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Prayer From Jesus

    Jesus I brought this prayer to your people and they rejected it. So I added a comment on the importance of this prayer and your plan of Salvation, again no responses. Finally with fire and brimstone, mentioned their destination, it was as if they could not even hear.

    Jesus am I to be a profit as unto Jeremiah or like unto Jonah. I fell like Jonah, no matter what I want to do, You all ways command me to do this small task, deliver Your prayer. Except the results are as unto Jermiah. When not one obeyed when You said, they will find safety out of the city.

    Jesus, you created me as neither but one of power, in Jesus NAME. Devil in the NAME of JESUS I bind you in Jesus name. Release your hold on those who will be called, son's of Jesus. I command you in JESUS NAME to be gone from all who read this post, in Jesus Name. For the glory is yours alone Jesus. I lift your Name up in Praise now, Lord Jesus. Open my eyes in Jesus Name and let me receive from You, this very hour in JESUS NAME.
    .
    - A PRAYER FROM JESUS -

    This prayer is from Jesus that we may hear from Him, that He may speak to our hearts. It only consist of three simple steps.

    1, We need to read one scripture. This will focus us in the word that brings everlasting life.

    2, Since this prayer is from Jesus we need to direct our prayer to Him personally. Too often Christian focuses they're prayer's to G_D or Father. Scripture proclaims, that Jesus should be the focus of our prayer.

    3, The simplest part of this Prayer is to ask Jesus one question. Please, all that is required for this question is that it should be simple. Let Jesus Himself finish the question when He gives you that understanding through this prayer.

    The PRAYER

    A) The scripture that is the focus of this prayer is "ACTS 2:38". It's not necessary to do any study into this scripture. Jesus will give you the understanding that will resonate in your heart. Just read Acts 2:38, keep it in your heart and take this one scripture to prayer

    B) The most important part of this prayer is that we need to direct our prayer directly to Jesus. If you normally would say Father in your prayer, change your focus from the Father to Jesus, by lifting Jesus name up every time you would normally use Father in your prayer.

    C) Maybe the hardest part of this prayer is the question that we need to ask Jesus. For man is always trying to understand the question, instead of listening to the answer. The simplest question is all that is required.
    Simply ask Jesus, 'WHY'?

    For those who are obedient
    Tsquare777(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete