March 28, 2011
Today's questions are:
1. Crunchy or soft tacos? I like soft tacos, but when I make them at home (which is the majority of the time) I like to make myself a taco salad!
2. Do you scrapbook? I have done a lot of scrapbooks, but at the moment the unfinished ones are on the back burner. I just haven't had the time to get to them. I do plan on doing those soon though!
3. Do you take any daily medications? Not really. I do take my daily vitamins and my allergy meds can sometimes feel like a daily medication.
4. What is your favorite sound? I like a lot of different sounds. I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like the sound of rain on the roof and sometimes I like the sound of my family having a good time. Other times I just like the quite of a restful moment. I am also a person who loves the sound of nature outside.
5. Where were you born? I was born in a hospital. My birth mother was in labor for 3 days before they realized she had broken her tail bone as a child and that's why I couldn't come out. They had to re-break it for me to be born.
Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. Hop on over a join us!