1. Crunchy or soft tacos? I like soft tacos, but when I make them at home (which is the majority of the time) I like to make myself a taco salad!
2. Do you scrapbook? I have done a lot of scrapbooks, but at the moment the unfinished ones are on the back burner. I just haven't had the time to get to them. I do plan on doing those soon though!
3. Do you take any daily medications? Not really. I do take my daily vitamins and my allergy meds can sometimes feel like a daily medication.
4. What is your favorite sound? I like a lot of different sounds. I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like the sound of rain on the roof and sometimes I like the sound of my family having a good time. Other times I just like the quite of a restful moment. I am also a person who loves the sound of nature outside.
5. Where were you born? I was born in a hospital. My birth mother was in labor for 3 days before they realized she had broken her tail bone as a child and that's why I couldn't come out. They had to re-break it for me to be born.
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog has been created to save my self from all the crazy voices in my head. The ones that say "Did you do that right?" "Should you have given him that third piece of candy?" and the loudest one of all "Are you raising him to be a good person or a spoiled man?" You can finde out about all my crazy problems being a mom to my one and only little boy.