March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!


Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.  Hop on over and join us!


Today's questions are:


1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?  Now I only wear my wedding rings 24/7, but when I was younger you would never see me without a St Christopher Meddle and a cross.  I wore those until they broke and then just couldn't find one I liked to replace them. 


2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?  I'm a twirler!  I cut my son's and my Husband cuts his, but I like to twirl.


3.  How many siblings do you have?  I have one sibling who is almost 5 years younger than I am.



4. Were you named after anyone?  Ha! Ha! Ha!  My name is so out there that I would feel sorry for anyone who had to share it with me.  I have made my peace with it though.  My name is Joshlin Renea.  Every part of that is miss spelled and miss pronounced.  Most of my friends call me Josh.  For the longest time Hubby's co-workers thought he was gay.  He always talked about going home to Josh and how Josh cooked such 'n such last night.  LOL!  They where shocked to meet me! I'm very much a woman!


5.  Coke or Pepsi?  Ummm....NO!  I like my Dr. Pepper!  I have a little addiction where I have to have at least one a day.  Coke and Pepsi just don't trip my trigger!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Pepsi girl & I have to admit I only ever tried Dr Pepper once. I didn't like it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete