February 26, 2010

Four Leaf Clovers and All That Jazz

Do you believe in luck? Are you one of those people who seek out those four leaf clovers? I never have been. I believe that every thing was meant to be. I don't believe in luck. I believe that life is how you want to see it.


God has made things happen for a reason. Being late for work because an alarm clock didn't go off saved some from being in that building on 911. Getting the wrong order at the drive through could have just saved you from food poisoning. Not getting a promotion at work might mean getting to spend Christmas with your family. Missing a bus might mean meeting Mr. Right in a taxi.


I have no use for four leaf clovers and don't even mind staying in room number 13 at a hotel. Life is how you make it. As for me, I consider myself one of the luckiest people on earth, because I am happy. I see myself that way anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment