February 28, 2010

Quotable Sunday-Friends





Today on Quotable Sunday I have decided to do quotes on friends. I am not one to usually have a ton of friends. I am more likely to describe them as acquaintances. The real friends I have are few and far between. I have never had a real true blue will always be there no mater what friend. That title would go to my Husband! He is my true best friend.


So, to all the new girl friends I have recently met, this is for you! Enjoy!



Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown


Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb


The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. ~Elbert Hubbard


If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort. ~Adabella Radici


Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown


A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown



Do you have some quotes to share? Come on over to A Daily Dose of Toni and link on up!

1 comment:

  1. A great topic! I too have just a few really good girl friends! I love all of the quotes but this one is a favorite: Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.

    ReplyDelete