February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday-Soap



Today I am thankful for soap. Could you imagine our world with out soap. I have a 3 year old boy! We use a lot of soap. We wash a lot of clothes. We would use a lot more water and it would take a lot more time to wash all those clothes without soap.


We use soap to clean dishes, pots, counters, and hands. We would all be a lot sicker without soap. Just think of doctor's offices and hospitals without soap! (This alone makes me more thankful for soap!) A lot more of us wouldn't be here if we had no soap.


Then I think about my son's bath time, and again, I am reminded of how important soap is!


To add what you are thankful for or just to read what others are thankful for visit Heather at Frugal Reality.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Visiting you from the MBC Follow Each Other group!

    I liked your post today!!

    Today - I am thankful for chocolate, Pepsi, and French Bread pizza. Not very healthy, but on a bad day, it's the best thing ever! ;-)

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello-I found you through mom bloggers club follow group too. Love it! I like soap too :)

    -Sarah
    http://www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com/

    ReplyDelete