July 27, 2009

Caution!






In my eyes, I feel that God has given me the greatest gifts of all. Those gifts are my family. I do the best I can to take care of my gifts. This is why you will never see pictures of my son's face on this blog. I am protecting the greatest gift that God has given me. I don't know who are what is out their on the big old Internet. Not that I think everyone is out to get me or my family, But I have heard horror stories. I have no interest in being involved in any real life CSI. (You do know that some of the CSI tv show episodes are based on things that really happened.) To scary for me!! So, I will have pictures of events and so on as I talk about them, just not of my son's face. This is just my opinion, and I am not judging other people who do put pictures of their children on the Internet.



Thank You for all understanding,



Joshlin

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! I only put pictures of my children from behind! I definitely do not want to exploit them. Plus, I figure if I'm talking about things they have done that are funny one of their friend's parents might come across it some day and I don't want them being the joke others are laughing at. :) Good choice!

    ReplyDelete