- Ground Meat - $1.69 lb x 2 lb = $3.38
- Taco Seasoning - $0.50 x 2 packs = $1.00
- Corn Tortillas - $1.29 -$1.00 coupon = $0.29
- Cheese - $2.50
- Lettuce - $1.29
- Tomatoes - Free from great neighbor's garden!
- Sour Cream - $2.00
- Oil - $2.00 for 48 oz divided by 5 oz = $0.21
My total came out to be $10.67 divided into 4 people. WOW! I feed 4 people for about $2.67 a person!!! That is better than I thought! That wasn't so hard. I did get a lot of my ingredients on sale.
I will keep challenging my self, but now I also challenge you! Let me know if you can make a meal for $5.00 a person. I know it was just tacos, but its a start!