July 31, 2009

An Ideas?

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how I could go about losing a few pounds. I have been telling myself that I would lose a few pounds for a good 2 or 3 months now. I have not really tried yet. I would like to lose 10 lb, but I am trying to be realistic about it. I don't want to go on a crash diet. My body will not be able to handle it. I have tried in the past. Not a good thing.

I am borderline type 2 diabetic. This means that as long as I stay healthy, eat good, and exercise to an extent I will be fine. I have had very few problems since my son was born. Thank the Good Lord I am on the better side now.

I think I will start with cutting out all soda and any extra calorie stuff. Soda will be my hardest part. I love Dr. Pepper. I have 2 a day. Not a lot you say? Well, It must be too much. I even considered going to diet soda. I am not sure. At first I may just do the water thing.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas for me. I will let you all know how everything goes.



I also wanted to update everyone on our friends that came over to watch the Nascar race, and started having contractions. Well the Nascar Baby was born Thursday July 27, 2009 at 7:55 am. His name is Jason. His middle name is still up for debate. Personally I think his dad will get the name he wants. He was 7 lb 15 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. He and mom are doing great! We visited yesterday evening and all was well. I don't think his big sister is ready for a little brother though. This will be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment