July 21, 2009

The Terrible Twos!!!

Well the terrible twos have finally hit! The crazy thing is that Will has been 2 for a long time. Next month he will be 3. I have no clue at what to do with him now. We have tried everything. He was on his knees night before last for 45 min. He dos not understand the concept of being quiet. The more well tell him to stop crying, screaming, and talking the more he does it. I know I am not alone in the terrible two phase, but sometimes I just want to pull all my hair out. We don't want him to be spoiled. That is one reason we are so hard on him in this new stage. We have been in the presents of children who get away with anything. They are not that pleasant to be around.


Needless to say, We have been going over and over in our heads what we could do to stop the whining. He was such a lovely child before this stage. Now I just wonder what is around the corner. I was always the mom with such a good little boy. Now I am the mom with her little boy on his knees for throwing rocks, in the parking lot of a shopping center. Wow. When will it stop. Most people say never. Others just look at me and smile. Their faces overjoyed with my misery.


0 comments:

Post a Comment