July 29, 2009

My New Sisters

As many of you know, I recently joined Mom Bloggers Club! So far I think that it is fabulous. I have met a ton of new people and found lots of great blogs that I didn't know was out there. I have been welcomed with open arms. Moms have to be the greatest people on earth! Everyone is so nice and willing to help. I am very grateful to all the Moms who have contacted me, left me great comments, and who have checked out my blog. A Big Thank You to you all. You are now my sisters. I have renewed hope for my blog. At first I just thought I would write my feelings and no one would care. I have found out many bloggers find what I have to say interesting. More importantly, I have found great blogs that I enjoy. So, now I spend my mornings reading other blogs before I even start on my own. I would recommend the Mom Bloggers Club to every mom out there. I have found new sisters to add to my growing family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment