September 27, 2010

Do you blog for your own memories?

If you are like me, you like to write down every single little thing you child does so that you remember it.  I started a journal when my son was born.  That lasted a few years, and I slowly stoped writing so much in it.  Then I got the idea to start my own blog.  A blog where I could journal all those moments and share them with friends and family.

I started printing my blog and keeping it for myself.  After a year and a half, I realized I was not printing them as much.  Well, I found a new and better way!

I found out you can actually turn your blog into a book!  A BOOK!  What could be better to preserve those memories?

The Cutest Blog on the Block is offering to help you make your blog into a book.  You can choose your own cover and posts to include into it.  You even have the choice of getting it in hard or soft cover!

The prices for your Blog Book start at $14.95.  Why wouldn't you want to make the memories you blogged about into a book?

That's not all! You can have a chance of winning your own Blog Book!  They are giving away a custom Blog Book that is a $50.00 Value!  You can go HERE to enter!  The giveaway ends on 9/30, so hurry up and enter.  I know I will!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I don't keep a journal but I keep an extra calendar on the wall and write cute things my daughter says or fun things we do on it every other day or so. Hopefully one day she'll like flipping through it.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Aleks

    ReplyDelete