September 29, 2010

Fill It Up Please!

Have you ever seen the Seinfeld episode where Kramer test drive in a car with almost no gas and pushes it to see how long he can go?  Well, I just about lived that episode last night.

We went to my Mother-In-Law's house and Walmart.  I knew I need to get gas, but it just totally slipped my mind while I was in town.  I remembered when my gas light came on halfway home.  I still had about 10 to 15 miles to go.  I was praying that I would make it to the gas station! 

Thankfully I did! I pulled in with a little to spare.  I never thought I would be the one coasting into a gas station on fumes, but I almost was.  That's horrible.  If I'm forgetting gas now what's next? 

So, has this ever happened to you?  Is it a Mom thing or am I just forgetful lately?  I just never want to have that feeling again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment