September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Anther Thankful Thursday is upon us!  I enjoy sharing my thankful thoughts this week with you.  Don't forget to go over and visit our Thankful Thursday Host Iris at Grace Alone and link up so we can all see what you are thankful for this week too!







Today I am thankful for our wonderful family.  We may be a small family compared to most, but we are a happy family. 

My Hubby, son, and I welcomed our dog into our family about 6 months ago and now we are complete.   A family of 3 and a dog makes 4.  What more could I ask for.  I have been blessed!  We have made it through some wonderful times and some harder times.  We are all healthy and happy.  We have a home filled with love.  

So many other homes are not the same inside.  I grew up in a home that wasn't as happy and filled with love.  I can see exactly how blessed I am.   Today I send up my prayer for all families!  I know everyone has a different view of a great family.  I pray everyone comes to have that perfect family some day.  If not here on Earth, where things just don't always work out, than in Heaven with our beloved Lord and Heavenly Father!

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!

2 comments: