Today is Thankful Thursday! The host this month for Thankful Thursday is Iris at Grace Alone. Thank you Iris for hosting this great meme.
This week I am Thankful for so many things!
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who works hard every day to provide for our family and supports me in wanting to be a stay home mother. Not only is he that, but he loves me and wants to see me happy. He truly is an absolutely wonderful man. God has blessed me so much!
- I am thankful for the vocation I have been called to by God and that it has been going so well. (I will be talking all about this on another day.)
- I am thankful for not running out of gas. (Read yesterday's post for that story.)
- I am thankful again for my family's health.
- I am thankful for the cooler weather and fall colors.
- I am thankful for the season of my life I am in now. Each season has been different, but this one is so far the best!
I have so much more to be thankful for, but I will leave the rest to my prayers and not keep you too long with my babbling. Thank you all for visiting and continuously reading about my little world on this blog. Have a blessed day everyone!