September 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday!





Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!!! 


Fall is on it's way! The leaves are falling and the sun is setting sooner!  I have pumpkins planted and can't wait.  I love this time of year. 


I am so thankful that we don't stay in one season.  I love Spring. The flowers, the transition from long sleeves and pants to short sleeves and shorts!  I love Summer.  The warm weather, swimming, gardening, bar-b-q dinners!  But I really love Fall!  The colorful leaves and the autumn plants!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas are on the way!!!  So much to look forward to....except Winter!  I am not a fan of winter!!!  I don't like cold! 


I will put up with it though, because I know it will pass and all the other great seasons will come again!


I am also thankful for my friend Brandi.  She has got me off my but and walking down her long driveway almost every day!  She is such a friend to put up with my mumbling and complaining.  All in the name of loosing weight and becoming better friends.  (I am a lazy lady, and she puts up with it all!)


I am thankful for my little boy!  God blessed me so much the day he was born.  Now he is 4 years old and absolutely perfect!  God also blessed me with my Hubby, who made all the happiness I now enjoy possible!  I don't even want to start imagining my life without him right now!


So, share a few of the things you are thankful for with us over at Grace Alone with Iris and the rest of us!

9 comments:

  1. I'm hoping and praying I'll be able to see "fall" in my life, living in a tropical country makes me wish we have those seasons too..and yes..even winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most wonderful post. I LOVE the intensity of the fall colors..such richness. And you go girl in your walking. I hear you on the being lazy part...but we can do it. So good that you have a partner to help you keep going. Hope your day is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE fall and am so very thankful for its return!
    Have a blessed TT!

    You can check out my TT Post at: http://bookandyarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog design!! I too love fall!!!! :) Wow, time flies! My son is 2 1/2,I guess he will be 4 before I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a partner makes daily exercise so much easier. Mine is a dog, but on days when I don't feel like going and he gives me that forlorn look... well, it gets me off my butt, too!! I love the crispness of the fall air and the vibrant colours too, so it's not really a chore right now, but ask me again when it's -35 and windy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad for the different seasons too! It is nice that it doesn't stay the same all the time, it changes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your honesty. I love Fall too, it is my favorite season, and I am so excited that it is on it's way, but knowing that as I do, I also know that winter is right behind it. Like you, I AM NOT a fan of cold...so winter has to go, unless I am in the tropics. :)

    Friendships is something to be thankful for, that is what I wrote about today. My bff.

    Hope your having a great week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the changing seasons! Now that I live in Texas I look forward to winters without snow! I too like change!

    Happy TT!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just picture the two of you out walking on a crisp, Fall day. I love autumn... the leaves changing color, pumpkins on the vine, and trees laden with apples. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete