October 22, 2010

I Have The Doggy Blues

Yesterday I got up at 5:15 in the morning to bring my dear little fur baby to the vet.  She had an appointment to be spade.  They kept her overnight and today I have to pick her up. 

All day yesterday I worried about her.  I tried to leave her in God's hands, but....oh how hard that is!  I missed her so much.  I found myself looking for her and checking on her food.  I even caught myself looking for her in her bed this morning.

Now, at 5:30 am (I'm sooooo not a morning person) I'm up and getting ready to go pick her up.  I have to be at the vet by 7:30 and it's an hour away.  Traffic can get crazy in the mornings and I still have my little love bug to wake up.  (Will is sooooo not a morning person either!)

So, In a few hours I will be back home with my fur baby.  I hope she is ok.  I have so many questions I didn't think of when I dropped her off.  Like....Do they walk her? or Does she have to potty on herself in a cage?  I will not be to happy if they don't walk her.  Hubby said he doesn't think they walk the dogs in the kennels.  He thinks they leave them paper to piddle on.  I surly hope not.  If so, they herd her whine allllllllll day.  She will hold it as long as possible.  I hope they walked her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment