October 24, 2010

KT Tunstall's New CD "Tiger Suit"





Have you ever had a song get stuck in your head and you end up singing it all day long?  Well, I was that way with KT Tunstall's Grammy nominated hit song "Black Horse and The Cherry Tree", as well as her song "Suddenly I See".


I was so excited when I was asked by the One2One Network to review her new CD that hit stores October 5th.  It's called "Tiger Suit" and already has a song from it that is a top 20 hit on the radio.  It's called "Fade Like A Shadow".


If you don't know much about KT Tunstall, she is a is a Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum, Scottish-born singer-songwriter.  You can check her out at her web site Here, where you can see all her tour dates and see pictures and videos she has for her new album.



For my review, my Hubby and I listened to the CD in the car and quickly found out that it was not what we where expecting.  The first 7 songs didn't hold us at all.  They are dance music kind of songs.  Something to play when you are in a mood to get down and throw down. 

Once we got to the songs on the CD after number 7 we did enjoy them more.  Our favorite of all the songs was unanimously the 11th and last one.  "The Entertainer" was a song that we felt was totally what we expected from KT, and a song we extremely liked.  For us this was the song that was number one and the reason to buy her new CD "Tiger Suit".  This song is worth hearing a few hundred times. LOL!

So if you would like to get yourself this CD, so you can here "The Entertainer" or her hit song "Fade Like A Shadow" you can buy it at Amazon and many other retailers.

By doing this review I was able to keep the CD "Tiger Suit" and am entered to win one of five fifty dollar gift cards.  I was given this opportunity from the One2One Network.  The review opinion was all mine and I stand by it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment