February 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!



Wow! Another Monday.  They come quick don't they. 

Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.  Hop on over and link up.

Today's questions are:

1.  Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?  Well it is very early in the morning right now, so I don't know yet.  I don't always get gifts for any holiday though.  I am usually the gift giver in the family.


2.  What is your favorite topping on something toasted?  Butter!!!! (This could explain why I'm so fat. lol!)


3.  Do you pick out your outfit the night before? Not normally.  I only do that if I have some kind of special occasion to go to.  I do try to have my best close clean and put up, so that I can choose what I will wear to church though.


4.  What food item do you absolutely despise?  If you haven't figured it out yet, I am a food loving kind of person.  I don't really despise any food.  With that said, I don't really like green beans.  I have been told I just haven't had them cooked right.  Whatever that means.  I will try them different ways though.


5.  Righty or lefty?  I am right handed, but use my left hand quite well also. I think this is because when I was young I broke my right arm and had to learn to use my left hand for a lot of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment