February 12, 2011

A New Site for Spiritually Unequal Marriages!

Today I want to share with you a blog that I have been following for some time.  It's called Spiritually Unequal Marriage and is written by Lynn and Dineen.  Now if you follow my Thankful Thursday post you will recognize this blog.  Lynn often hosts Thankful Thursday.


This blog is written for those who are in a marriage that is not spiritually equal.  Lynn and Dineen believe that Jesus is the son of God, but their husbands doe not.  If this sounds like your marriage, they can be really encouraging and this may be a blog for you.  Now my husband and I are both Christians and so are equally in our beliefs.  Never the less I enjoy their blog.  It still feeds my soul and I enjoy it very much.


Today they announced their sister site and I wanted to share it with you here.  You can find it at http://www.winninghimwithoutwords.com/.  Check it out!  You will be amazed at the incite these two lovely women offer!




1 comment:

  1. Joshlin,

    This is some of the kindest words I have read. I can't thank you enough. You are so kind and you love Jesus. I can't wait to meet face-to-face one day. Hugging you. Thank you for posting this for us. I pray the Lord will send exactly the one woman who is struggling here and she will find hope and help. Have a fantastic day. Lynn

    ReplyDelete