Today's questions are:
1. What are you wearing right now? I have on my p.j.s with an old house coat. The only thing better than not having to get dressed right after you get up, is sleeping late!
2. Do you have any freckles? There is no way around it for me. I have light skin and red hair. Of Course I have a ton of freckles! I have so many that when I was young we played connect the freckles on my arms. Now that I'm a good bit older, they are all starting to blend together. LOL!
This is not me, but I thought it was cool anyway!
3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor? Well, when I was young I chocked on a Lifesaver candy. The only reason I didn't suffocate before someone helped me was because of the little hole in the middle. Now I just don't eat them. Thank you God for that little hole!
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? We don't get to go to the movies much. In my whole life, I have only seen about 10 movies in the theater. My Hubby and I got to see our second movies since Will has been born for our 6th anniversary. It was the new Robin Hood movie. It was very good!
5. Would you rather live without tv or without music? I would much rather live without tv! Music is part of our every day lives and Hubby is a great musician! I don't watch much tv now anyway. It is mostly on cartoons for the noise. Will plays and listens.