December 16, 2009

Blessings Of Love!!

I have realized that I am blessed with Love! Today is Hubby's birthday and I couldn't love him more. I want everything possible for him. I give him all my love! He is the reason for my being!

He has given me more than I can ever ask for. We became a couple on Christmas Eve 2002. It's so easy to see why I love him. He is the man I always dreamed of. We married on May 15 2004. Our life together is so easy. We don't really have to work on getting along or agreeing on much. We are almost one person.

Together we have a life like no other. We had a son on August 31 2006. This is when our family became complete. He works hard so that I can be a stay at home mother and wife. He gives all he has to make us happy. This is why I am convinced he is the greatest man on earth.

So today is the day I thank the Lord that he was born! I know that 29 years ago God put a plan in motion. I can't wait to see the rest of his plan through! I hope and pray that we get to grow old together! I'm looking forward to holding his hand as we walk the rest of the way to the Lord!


Happy Birthday Kenny!!!

1 comment: