December 15, 2009

A Little Giddy!!

OK, we officially have 9 days left till Christmas. This is the most excited I have been over Christmas in a really long time!!! I feel like a little kid.

This year my son is 3 and really getting into Christmas. We talk about what Christmas is really about and he understands. Even with all the Santa stuff, he really understands about Jesus being born on this magical day!

Our Christmas tree has never been so beautiful. Even though it's the same old tree with the same old ornaments (with one or two new ones ), it feels different. It feels more alive. Well, you know what I mean.

This has been a better year for us as far as gifts go too. We actually got all our Christmas shopping done with out using our credit cards. We started earlier and prepared better. I can't wait to give them all out. It's not much, but we can give something and that's what makes my heart fly.


The only worry is Will's crazy dinosaur that drips of a mountain. That is a small worry though. We have talked about it and I don't think it will be a big problem.

With all this excitement I am feeling a little giddy! I have a countdown to Christmas on the right side of my blog in red. I also have a little counter ornament on my tree. Every night I turn it. When we got to 10 days left is when it hit me. The giddiness set in. I can't wait! It's almost harder to be a parent at Christmas than a kid. I just want to drop hints and give gifts at crazy moments in the day. It's getting harder to stop myself!

Do you feel the same way? Share your fun giddy Christmas stories with me! And don't forget I have a great giveaway going on! Enter to win the kit of your choice from Creativity for Kids HERE!!!! Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment