May 26, 2010

A Dream Come True!

You may just hear him on the radio or see him on TV one day. He is singer/songwriter by heart and pursues his passion every chance he gets. His dream has been to preform for the public for some time. Who is he? None other than my Hubby, Kenny Spears!

For years he has wanted to go and play in coffee houses and bars to share his love of music with the world. He never had a chance to do this with the crazy hours he worked at other jobs and then a newborn at home. Well God knew his deepest dream. We trusted in him to know when the time would be right. Now, in God's time, Kenny will be playing his first show in Lake Charles, Louisiana. He will be playing at
Sylvia's Bistro on June 2nd, from 5-7 pm. Kenny's dream has come true. This is only the beginning and he is so excited. God has surly blessed us!!!! How great He is!!!!

I have also been praying for trust. Trust in Him as well as in Kenny. I am what you would call a worrier and sometimes I can crush the joy right out of a situation with worries! I have tried to put my worries in God's hands and leave them there where they belong. As most of you know, that is a hard thing to do. I falter a lot, but remember that He loves me and sent His only son to save me. What a wonderful God I have!!!! He always amazes me!!!!

As for Hubby, we are praying and he is practicing. He can't wait for his big night on the stage! I hope everyone can come. I know most reading this lives too far away to share the evening with us, but your prayers would be greatly appreciated. While we are excited, we also have a lot of investment of the heart and finances in this.

For all of you who doesn't know Kenny and would like to check him out this video he has on You Tube or go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJuAJQc3LI if for some reason the video below doesn't load (I'm not to good at this yet).



0 comments:

Post a Comment