May 14, 2010

I'm So Excited!!!!

Excited is really just not the word. I am beyond excited!!! Why you ask? Well, I am going to do something I haven't done in a long time tomorrow!

Tomorrow is our 6th year anniversary! Yea Us!!! For the first time since Will was a about a month old Hubby and I will have a night to ourselves. (When Will was a month old my sister-in-law kept him over night for about 5 hours so I could get some much needed sleep and rest.) Will will hopefully be spending the night with some friends. He has not gone overnight with out us since that one time at a month old. I am a little stressed about how he will do, but it will be good for us and him.

Hubby and I are planning a movie and dinner! We haven't been to a real restaurant (not a drive through or fast food joint) since Will was about a year old. We will see our like 7th movie together. And the amazing part is that this will be our second movie in a month to see together! That never happens! We took Will to see How To Train Your Dragon a few weeks ago. (It was great!!) Now we are going see the new Robin Hood movie! The time between our seeing movies is usually a year or so not a month!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Plus a friend called last night and offered us some Martina McBride tickets for tonight!!! That is so wonderful. Hopefully it works out so that we can go! What an exciting adventure this is turning out to be!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment