May 31, 2010

It Must Be Moody Monday!!!

Well, I wake up today to find it must be Moody Monday. Will wakes up at 3:00 am screaming for no apparent reason. I get him to sleep again then the dog decides it's time to go out and won't take no for an answer. When Will wakes up later on telling me that he wet the bed. He hasn't done that in a year. I don't know what is going on with that!

I get everything done and cleaned that needs to be cleaned form Will and Charlotte's morning of moodiness, to turn the computer on and find that someone got all moody on me in my email! How crazy. Just because I apparently don't have her giveaway listed or something, she accused me of not representing the Asian people! I guess not everyone realizes that I do have a family and like spending time with them. I can't be on the computer 24/7 looking for every giveaway in the blogging world and making sure they are representing each nationality and culture! Do any of you other bloggers do that? Am I just out of the loop? Please let me know!

I don't know about you, but I am now going to go and eat breakfast with my 3 year old!! I hope the day gets better!! And just an FYI, If this post makes you feel a little crazy and you just have to leave me a moody comment, go right on ahead. It will make for some funny stuff to read and post about later on. (Shame on me. I shouldn't have said that. But I did. I will pray for the person who felt the need to email me this morning, as well as myself.)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a good vent makes it feel better! Sorry about how everything fell into place to make for a grumpy Monday. Hope that your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your moody morning - But hey you got a great new twitter background! :) Try to have a good afternoon!

    ReplyDelete