March 19, 2010

Learning Time



I find it so amazing when I can fit in a lesson in the middle of the day with no work involved. Since walking our new dog is new to Will, we have been doing it together. In the process we have seen many different kinds of flowers in our own yard Will has never noticed before.


We talked about the colors and shapes of each flower. He had to smell each one! He is so cute!!


Before I had a child I never stoped to wonder about all the things hidden in my own yard that could be used to teach someone about the world. How things grow is one valuable lesson! It makes me wonder how many other lessons can I pull out of my very own yard. He has already discovered how to mix dirt and water to make mud! LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post and thank you for visiting my blog, God bless you as you raise your dear little ones.

    ReplyDelete