March 15, 2010

A New Family Member

This weekend was a busy one for us. We had so much to do Saturday that at the end of the day I felt like we lived three days in one.

We had planed on getting a pet for Will for some time. I have been thinking and praying on it. To Hubby there was no question. He wanted a dog. I on the other hand have had fish, hamsters, cats, and dogs. (not to mention all the farm animals I could think of.) So, I didn't know if I was ready for an animal. Pets are a big responsibility. You can't just get one and forget about it. They have to be trained, they need lots of attention, and they could turn out to be a nightmare if they don't fit into the family. I didn't know if I was ready for a 3 year old, his toys on the floor ready to be chewed on my a pup, and potty training the pup! I was thinking on a fish. I even considered a pig.

On the maintenance scale of 1 to 10, my cat was a 1. I really didn't want a 10. So, what kind of pet did we get? What do you think? You will have to wait till later. I am not revealing it today. Sorry, we need time to settle in and I wanted to keep you all guessing:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment