December 22, 2010

A Big Behind!

cat scared of fat woman from behind... Pictures, Images and Photos



I love reading other blogs! It makes me feel  like I have connections to other people I don't really know.  Wow! That sounded creepy.

My problem is, that I follow so many great blogs and don't have the time to read them all.  I try to balance my computer time with my family, house work, shopping, dinner, dog, friends, and so much more.  This cuts my computer time down.  I do my emails, check (play) on facebook, do my blog post, try to enter some giveaways, and try to read other blogs.  This takes up my morning and if I let it my day.  I have to limit myself.

So, when I see a comment or email from one of my bloggy buddies that I haven't visited in a while, I feel all guilty.  This is my way of telling everyone I am not a little behind on my reading, I am a big behind!  I will be trying to catch up sometime.  Don't think I don't care.  I will be around eventually, between the cleaning, telling my son not to let the dog lick him because she just licked her but, baking for Christmas, cooking dinner, washing and putting up clothes, and much more.

Get ready everyone, I'm coming to visit and comment!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get a picture of me feeding the cats? That is creepy. *lol*
    I know what you mean. I have a hard time keeping up with all the cool blogs and blog hops and so on and so forth. I think we all get caught up in our own lives, its hard to keep up with others too. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete