November 4, 2009

Stripes!

Stripes have never been my favorite, but they always seem to find me. I made this blanket for Will. He wanted a blanket that Mommy made just for him. I let him pick out the colors and all.


I don't know why I picked this pattern. It was supper cute in baby blue and white. He wanted red and white. I am so glad he picked a burgundy and not a crazy bright red or pinkish red. I picked the soft white instead of bright white. He liked them together so off I went with it.


This is the result. At first I didn't like it at all. It looked a lot like one of those scarves or something for the Harry Potter movies. But, as it got bigger it kind of grew on me. Now that it is don I like it. Of course I messed up in few spots and it is noticeable if you know where to look. Will loves it though and that's all that matters.


I'm not sure what is next for me, but I will keep ya'll updated! Thank you everyone for your support. I really needed to know that I didn't do to bad on my blankets. As I work on them I pray. Most of my prayers turn into prayers for the person who will be under the blankets, but my next will include prayers for all my blogger friends who love my homemade crocheted blankets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment