November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursdays-Online Ads

Today I am soooo thankful for online ads.


I live in the middle of nowhere. I have to drive at least 25 minutes to the nearest town with a Walmart and about 50 miles to a town with a Kroger, Target, Kmart, or Mall!!


I plan my trips before I make them. So online ads help me so much! I only get a few ads in my Sunday paper. I don't get ads for grocery stores. Only stores in the mall and Target. They help if I happen to go that way, but I really only go that far about once ever month or so. I usually stay closer to home. Gas is expensive still.


Online ads lets me shop around on prices for Christmas too. At the moment I will not be going Black Friday shopping. Yes I am very sad, but I don't want to make my 3 year old get up a few hour after he fell asleep to go shopping. (Like he is not bad enough now!) My hubby has to get up at 5:00 am to go to work that morning. This means I have nobody to stay home with my son. Yes it sucks!!!! But thanks to online ads I can still find deals. I can even just shop online from the comfort of my ugly squeaky computer chair. Don't they do Black Monday after Black Friday for online shoppers? That may just be a myth. I don't really know. This is the first year I will be Christmas shopping online.


Today is one of those days I will be shopping 50 miles away from my home to get the best deals after looking at all those ads online!!! I hope I get some good deals. If not I am going to keep all my receipts close. (Like I don't already. LOL!)




By the way did you notice that Walmart is not in the spell check! Crazy!!!

1 comment: