August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!

As I said in an earlier post, today is my dad's birthday. He is 53 years old and in 7 days Will is going to be 3. Here is a picture of the two of them together that I took today.

My dad works on a rice farm, and we are in the middle of harvest season. During this season we never get to see him. He is working from sun up till midnight sometimes. So, today we made a trip to the rice bins. This is a place I don't go often because of my allergies, but today was all about Paw Paw Billy! They both had a blast. My dad got to spend some time with Will and show him how it all works, and Will got to be with Paw Paw! My dad even let Will get in the eighteen wheeler while he moved it in the yard. This is my dad moving the rice from the truck to the bins.


I am a proud daughter!! My dad can hang with the best of them!

Happy Birthday Dad!! I Love You!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment