August 11, 2009

I am going to be a Nanny!

I got some great news yesterday. My cousin asked me to be her baby's Nanny! I am so happy. When she asked me I almost cried. I have been hoping that she would ask me since I found out she was pregnant. I had been telling my hubby for some time that I wanted to be her little baby girl's Nanny. So, when she called and asked me the tears almost answered for me. My hubby looked at me from across the room with worried eyes. When I said the word Nanny he smiled so big. He knew exactly who it was I was talking to by that one word. I think he is just as happy as I am.

I can't wait to go and buy all the beautiful little girl stuff out there. I love having a boy, but every time I see the cute little dresses and pink little things I cant help but say "Oh,look how cute!" to any one near me. Now I can finally get those things. I feel so blessed! I have the greatest little boy that God could have given me and now I will be the Nanny of a gorgeous and soon to be spoiled little girl! Every parent says that the don't want their child spoiled, but they can forget it. All kids are. This one will be no exception if I or anyone else in my family has anything to say about it.

In honer of this great news I will be posting all the free samples and coupons of baby items I can find. For more samples and coupons visit the web sites that I have on the right side of my page. Some of the best sites for samples and coupons and just plain good deals are Pinch That Penny Till' It Screams and Free Sample Freak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment