August 26, 2009

It's Ok Mommy, It's Just Blood!!!

This was my sons words to me a little while ago. "It's ok mommy, it's just blood!" Just Blood!! Since when does a 2 year old say something like that. Usually he would be screaming!!! I don't get it. When did he start growing up?

It was just a little blood. He scratched an old mosquito bite on his leg. But really!! Just Blood!! I can't get over it. This is the child that falls down and if he knows you saw, cries like there will be no tomorrow....This just blows my mined.

I just had to write about this. Maybe it will seem better to me in he morning, but right now I don't know what to think.

My baby is growing up. I may be the one crying!

1 comment:

  1. Acckkkk!! Boys.... lol

    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete